Zero-Latency 4K DisplayPort KVM Extender, 100m/330ft HDBaseT Extender w/ 2-Port USB 2.0 for PC Control, 1080P@120Hz, PoE & RS232SKU: 4KEX100-DP-KVM
4K UHD & Zero Latency:
Transmits 4K@30hz DisplayPort signal up to 100m/330ft over single CAT6/7 cable, along with stereo audio and USB 2.0 extension. Also supports 1080P@120hz, ideal for PC game control.
USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps:
1x USB host port on the transmitter, 2x USB device port on the receiver; easily control remote PC/NVR with keyboard, mouse or other USB 2.0 peripherals.
Supports bi-directional 3.5mm stereo pass-through and RS232 pass-through; also supports one-way PoE and automatic EDID management.
Certificated by CE, FCC. Built-in surge/lightning protection. Superior ESD protection. Comes with mounting ear for easy installation.
ZERO-LATENCY 100M/330FT 4K DISPLAYPORT EXTENDER W/ KVM
- Slim appearance and space saving
- One way PoE, transmitter supplies the power for receiver
- Via Cat 6a/7 cable, 4Kx2K@30Hz or 1080P@60Hz output up to 100m.
- Via Cat 5e/6 cable, 4Kx2K@30Hz output up to 90m, 1080P@60Hz up to 100m
- DP 1.2 supported, up to 4k@30Hz and HDCP 1.4 compliance
- Supports Bi-directional stereo audio, RS232 and EDID pass through over HDBaseT
- USB 2.0 pass through over HDBaseT, with USB-HOST built in transmitter and USB-DEVICE built in receiver.
- All connectors in one side for easy installation
4K@30 Ultra HD Image
This newest HDBaseT KVM extender is designed with DisplayPort 1.2 interface. Supporting up to 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) resolution, it can extend ultra HD image up to 100m/330ft with zero signal loss or delay. It also supports 1080P@120hz, ideal for PC game control.
Effortless KVM Extension
This DisplayPort KVM extender provides remote source PC control with keyboard and mouse, interactive display operation, data transmission and USB streaming over distances up to 330ft/100m. High-speed USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps passes through over HDBaseT with zero delay.
Wonderful Gaming Experience with 1080P@120hz
For e-sports games where every second counts, low refresh rate can cause picture lag, greatly affecting the player’s performance. The DisplayPort KVM extender supports 1080P@120Hz video input, ensuring your game sources can be effectively extended. Thus, you can have an unprecedentedly smooth and seamless gaming experience.
With 48V PoE integrated inside, this DisplayPort KVM extender only requires one power supply connected to the transmitter to power both units. Its 12V power supply is secured with a screw-on connector to prevent the power from being accidentally disconnected.
Comparison Chart of Related Products
|Product Type||Dual Monitor||Single Monitor||Single Monitor||Single Monitor||Single Monitor||Single Monitor|
|Video Interface||2x HDMI in, 2x HDMI out||1x HDMI in, 1x HDMI out||1x HDMI in, 1x HDMI out||1x HDMI in, 1x HDMI out||1x HDMI in, 1x HDMI out||1x DisplayPort in, 1x DisplayPort out|
|HDMI Version||1.3||1.3||2.0||1.4||1.4||No, DP 1.2|
|HDCP Version||1.4||1.4||2.2||1.4||doesn't support HDCP||1.4|
|Supported Video Resolution||Up to 1080p@60Hz||Up to 1080p@60Hz||up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4||up to 4K@30Hz; 1080P@120Hz||up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0 8bit); 4K@30Hz 4:4:4, 1080P@120hz||up to 4K@30Hz, 1080P@120hz|
|HDMI Audio Channel||Stereo||Stereo||5.1 Channel||7.1 Channel||7.1 Channel||7.1 Channel|
|Maximum Transmission Range||197ft (60m)||260ft (80m)||164ft (50m)||395ft (120m)||330ft (100m)||330ft (100m)|
|USB Ports||4x USB 2.0 port||2x USB 2.0 port||4x USB 2.0 port||3x USB 2.0 port||4x USB 2.0 port||2x USB 2.0 port|
|POE/POH/POC||Uni-Direction (RX to TX)||Bi-Direction||Uni-Direction (RX to TX)||No||Uni-Direction (TX to RX)||Uni-Direction (TX to RX)|
|Router/Ethernet Switch Compatibility||No, point to point||No, point to point||No, point to point||Yes, up to 16 sets of TX and RX||No, point to point||No, point to point|
|Plug & Play||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Video Signal Type||DP1.2 with HDCP1.4|
|Audio Format||L/R channel PCM 2.0|
|Input/Output Resolution Support||640×4808, 800×6008, 1024×7688, 1280×7208, 1280×7688, 1280×8008, 1280×9608, 1280×10248, 1360×7688, 1366×7688, 1440×9008, 1600×9008, 1600×12008, 1680×10508, 1920×12008, 1920×12008, 2560×14408, 2560×16008, 3840x2160P5, 1920×10809 |
Note: 5 = at 30 Hz, 8 = at 60 Hz, 9 = 120Hz
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|ESD Protection||±8kV (Air-gap discharge)/ |
±4kV (Contact discharge)
|Surge Protection||Voltage: ±1 kV|
|Power Consumption |
|DP Cable length||5m (Max)|
|Device Dimensions |
(W x H x D)
|200 mm × 25 mm ×100 mm |
7.91” x 0.99” x 3.95”
|Product Weight||Transmitter: 0.5kg/1.10lb |
In the Box
- Transmitter 4KEX100-DP-KVM x 1
- Receiver 4KEX100-DP-KVM x 1
- Power Adapter (DC 12V 2A) x 1
- Phoenix Male Connector (3.5mm 3 Pin) x 2
- USB 2.0 Type-B to Type-A Cable (L=1.5m) x 1
- Mounting Bracket (with Mounting Screws) x 4
- User Manual x 1
- Check if you have connected the transmitter to your PC via a USB cable.
- Try connecting the USB cable to another USB port on your PC.
- Try connecting the USB devices to the PC directly without using the KVM extender. Then check if the USB connection works.
- Try using a “DisplayPort to DisplayPort” cable instead of a “DisplayPort to HDMI” cable for the connection between the PC and the transmitter, as well as the connection between the receiver and the display device.
- Check if you have chosen the right HDMI input channel on your display device.
- Check if the “Link” LED indicator is solid on. If not, please check your Cat cable connection.
- Check if the “HDCP” LED indicator is solid on or blinking. If it is off, please check your DisplayPort cable connection.
- Try connecting the PC to the display device directly via a DisplayPort cable. Then check if there is any video output.
- Check if you have plugged in the transmitter with the included power adapter. This KVM extender supports one-way PoE, so the receiver can be powered the transmitter.
- Use a new Cat cable, or check if the connectors at both ends of the cable meet the IEEE T568B standard.
- It is recommended to use a Cat5E/6/6A/7 cable, instead of Cat5 or flat cable.
- Check if the total length of your cable is within 100m/330ft.
- Check if the connectors at both ends of the cable meet the IEEE T568B standard.
- Try crimping your Cat cable connectors according to the IEEE T568B standard.
- If you need to use patch cables at both ends, the length should be as short as possible, no more than 5m/16ft. Please note that the total length of the patch cables and the Cat cable should not be over 100m/330ft.
- This KVM extender can only pass through stereo from the local “Audio in” port to the remote “Audio out” port. It doesn’t support audio de-emedding from the DisplayPort interface.
- Please note that the KVM extender can only pass through stereo. It doesn’t support microphone input.
- Check if the connection method of the RS232 cable between the KVM extender and the control/controlled device is correct. It should be “TX-RX, RX-TX, GND-GND”.
- Perform an RS232 loopback test to see if the KVM extender’s RS232 pass-through function can work normally.
- Try connecting the control device and the controlled device directly without using the KVM extender. Then check if the RS232 connection works.
You May Also Like
One-Stop AV Product and Solution provider
Strong R&D team and own manufacturing base. Able to provide full services of bulk orders and OEM/ODM Business.
Fully Certified Company
CE, FCC, ROSH, ISO9001, National Hi-tech Enterprise, Double Soft Certification Enterprise. Quality assured.
Sound Quality Management System
We believe quality control starts at the beginning. We paid highly attention on product design, R&D testing and trial production before any bulk productions.