4K HDMI 2.0 HDBaseT Extender, Supports HDCP2.2, HDR10, 2-Way IR, PoE & RS232SKU: 4KEX70-H2
4K@60Hz (4:4:4) 18Gbps up to 40m/131ft：
1080P@60Hz up to 70m/230ft, Support Dolby vision up to 4K@30.
HDCP2.2 with Excellent Audio Pass through：
Backwards support HDCP1.4 and Dolby Atmos, DTS: X, DTS-HD, Master Audio, True-HD, PCM7.1.
Delicate Design and Easy Installation：
Small metal casing with mounting ear makes it fit in anywhere. Threaded power adapter for safety using.
Please use HDMI 2.0 cables for better performance. And this extender does not support ARC function. Search [4KEX70-ARC-H2] for ARC extender.
Out of stock
Best-Selling 70m/230ft 4K HDMI Extender over HDBaseT
1. This product is a transmitter and receiver kit. We don’t sell them separately.
2. One transmitter can work with only one receiver.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit and HDCP 2.2
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) format
- Over a Cat 6a/7 cable, HDMI signal transport up to 230ft (70m) at 1080P and 131ft (40m) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Over a Cat 5e/6 cable, HDMI signal transport up to 197ft (60m) at 1080P and 115ft (35m) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Bi-directional PoE: one power supply at either transmitter or receiver side can power both units
- Bi-directional IR/RS232 pass through
- Slim profile, space saving and easy-to-install
4K@60 Ultra HD Video
With HDMI 2.0 technology which supports up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR 3D resolution, the extender brings ultra-high definition picture with more vivid visual effect and no signal loss or delay.
Excellent Audio Enjoyment
The extender supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master and LPCM 2.1/5.1/7.1CH, so it can work perfectly with AV receiver, home cinema, speaker, amplifier, etc.
The extender is compatible with the latest HDMI source and display devices, such as Apple TV 4K, Roku 4, Amazon Fire TV 4K, Cisco cable box, Comcast, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Vizio TV, Sky Q. No more hesitation on choosing HDR or 4K@60hz for you could have both
The extender provides bi-directional PoE, enabling only one power adapter connected to either transmitter or receiver to power both units. Bi-directional IR pass through allows you to control the source at the display location or control the display at the source location with ease.
Comparison Chart of Related Products
|Supported Video Resolution||Up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4||Up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0||Up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4||Up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4||Up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4||Up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4||Up to 1080p@60Hz|
|Transmission Range||230ft (70m): 1080P; 130ft (40m): 4K@60Hz 4:4:4||230ft (70m): 1080P; 130ft (40m): 4K@60Hz 4:2:0||230ft (70m): 1080P; 130ft (40m): 4K@60Hz 4:4:4||230ft (70m): 1080P; 130ft (40m): 4K@60Hz 4:4:4||330ft (100m): 1080P; 330ft (100m): 4K@60Hz 4:4:4||1000ft(300m):4K & 1080P||Wireless: 200m/656ft (line of sight), Wired: 120m/394ft|
|HDMI Audio Channel||7.1 Channel||7.1 Channel||7.1 Channel||7.1 Channel||7.1 Channel||7.1 Channel||Stereo|
|ARC & eARC Support||Yes, ARC & eARC||No||No||Yes, ARC||No||No||No|
|Video Signal Type||HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2|
|Input/Output Resolution Supported||SMPTE: |
800×6008, 1024×7688, 1280×7688,
1280×8008, 1280×9608, 1280×10248,
1360×7688, 1366×7688, 1400×10508,
1440×9008, 1600×9008, 1600×12008,
1 = at 23.98 Hz, 2 = at 24 Hz, 3 = at 25 Hz, 4 = at 29.97 Hz, 5 = at 30 Hz, 6 = at 50 Hz, 7 = at 59.94 Hz, 8 = at 60 Hz
|Audio Format Supported||Stereo, PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio|
|Maximum Data Rate||18Gbps|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|ESD Protection||±8kV(Air-gap discharge)/ |
|Surge Protection||Voltage: ±1 kV|
|Power Consumption (Max)||12.8W (Pair)|
|Device Dimension |
(W x H x D)
|5.39” x 0.61” x 2.93” |
(136.8 mm ×15.4 mm × 74.5 mm)
|Product Weight||Transmitter: 0.53lb (0.24kg) |
Receiver: 0.53lb (0.24kg)
- Check if the “Link” LED indicator is solid on. Also, check if the “HDCP” LED indicator is solid on or blinking.
- Make sure the source device and the display device are powered on. And make sure the source device is outputting video signal while the correct HDMI input channel is selected on the display device.
- Make sure all of your HDMI cables work normally. You can connect the source to the display device directly via one of these HDMI cables, to check if video can be shown normally on the display.
- It is recommended to use a Cat5E/6/6A/7 cable, instead of Cat5 or flat cable.
- Please make sure the total length of your cable is less than 70m/230ft for 1080P, 40m/131ft for 4K resolution.
- Please make sure the connectors at both ends of the cable meet the IEEE T568B standard.
- Use a new cable, or try crimping your Cat cable connectors according to the IEEE T568B standard.
- If you need to use patch cables at both ends, the length should be as short as possible, no more than 5m/16ft. Please ensure all connectors meet the same standard (IEEE T568B). Also, please note that the total length of the patch cables and the Cat cable should not be over 70m/230ft.
- Check if your IR connection method is correct. The IR receiver cable needs to be connected to the “IR In” port at one end, and the IR emitter cable needs to be connected to the “IR Out” port at the other end. Please note that the 3.5mm cable connectors need to be fully inserted into the IR ports.
- Check if you use the remote controller correctly and if you place the IR emitter head correctly. When you use the remote controller, it needs to be directly facing the IR receiver head. Besides, the IR emitter head should be placed closely to the IR receiving window of the controlled device.
- Try controlling the source device directly via your remote controller, without using the HDMI extender. Then check if the IR connection works.
- Check if the connection method of the RS232 cable between the HDMI extender and the control/controlled device is correct. It should be “TX-RX, RX-TX, GND-GND”.
- Perform an RS232 loopback test to see if the HDMI extender’s RS232 pass-through function can work normally.
- Try connecting the control device and the controlled device directly without using the HDMI extender. Then check if the RS232 connection works.
You May Also Like
One-Stop AV Product and Solution provider
Strong R&D team and own manufacturing base. Able to provide full services of bulk orders and OEM/ODM Business.
Fully Certified Company
CE, FCC, ROSH, ISO9001, National Hi-tech Enterprise, Double Soft Certification Enterprise. Quality assured.
Sound Quality Management System
We believe quality control starts at the beginning. We paid highly attention on product design, R&D testing and trial production before any bulk productions.