4K HDMI/ HDBaseT Receiver Stander 48V PoE, 2-Way IR,RS232SKU: 4KEX70-RX-PSE
UHD 4K HDBaseT Receiver:
1080P up to 70m/230ft, 4K up to 35m/1150ft. Auto EDID. Support HDCP 2.2.
Standard PoE & Bi-directional IR:
Able to power other standard PoE transmitter in the market, supports wide brand IR control(30-55kHz).
Perfect for in-wall wiring. Space saving with threaded power adapter to provide stable performance.
This is receiver only, recommend to work with transmitter: 4KEX70-W
Out of stock
High-Efficiency 4K HDMI Receiver with PoH
Being able to work with any HDBaseT transmitter, 4KEX70-RX-PSE provides a simple and perfect solution in a variety of applications, such as homes, offices, digital entertainment centers, control centers, conference rooms, schools and corporate training environments, where require the distribution of an HDMI source signal to a single HDMI display over long distance.
This product is a receiver only. It is recommended to use it with 4KEX70-W HDBT transmitter for HDMI extension.
- Slim profile, space saving and easy-to-install
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports HDMI output up to 49ft/15m with standard HDMI cable
- Over a Cat 6a/7 cable, HDMI signal transmission distance up to 230ft/70m at 1080P@60Hz and 131ft/40m at 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit
- Over a Cat 5e/6 cable, HDMI signal transmission distance up to 197ft/60m at 1080P@60Hz and 115ft/35m at 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit
- Transmission over Cat X cable with HD Audio/Video, IR, RS232 and power
- Supports one-way PoH with built-in PSE module to power connected HDBaseT transmitter with PD module
- Supports bi-directional IR pass-through
- RS232 port for firmware update and serial communication.
4K@60 HDMI Signal Extension
The receiver can work perfectly with an HDMI transmitter, like 4KEX70-W wallplate transmitter to extend 4K@60 4:2:0 HDMI signal up to 131ft/40m and 1080P@60 HDMI signal up to 230ft/70m over a Cat 6a/7 cable.
Built-in PoH Function
|Video Signal Type||HDMI 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
|Output Resolution Support||SMPTE:
1280x720P1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 1920x1080I6,8, 1920x1080P1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,
800×6008, 1024×7688, 1280×7688, 1280×8008, 1280×9608, 1280×10248, 1360×7688, 1366×7688, 1400×10508, 1440×9008, 1600×9008, 1600×12008, 1680×10508, 1920×12008
1 = at 23.98 Hz, 2 = at 24 Hz, 3 = at 25 Hz, 4 = at 29.97 Hz, 5 = at 30 Hz, 6 = at 50 Hz, 7 = at 59.94 Hz, 8 = at 60 Hz
NOTE: 4096×2160/3840×2160@50Hz/60Hz is based on chroma sub-sampling 4:2:0 8-bit only.
|Audio Format||Stereo, PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|ESD Protection||±8kV(Air-gap discharge)/
|Surge Protection||Voltage: ±1 kV|
(W x H x D)
|6.83” x 0.71’’ x 3.73”
(173mm x 18mm x 94.8 mm)
You May Also Like
One-Stop AV Product and Solution provider
Strong R&D team and own manufacturing base. Able to provide full services of bulk orders and OEM/ODM Business.
Fully Certified Company
CE, FCC, ROSH, ISO9001, National Hi-tech Enterprise, Double Soft Certification Enterprise. Quality assured.
Sound Quality Management System
We believe quality control starts at the beginning. We paid highly attention on product design, R&D testing and trial production before any bulk productions.