4K HDMI VGA HDbaseT Extender, 2-Way IR, RS232, VGA Audio Pass throughSKU: 4KEX70-VH
VGA HDMI Auto Switch to HDMI Output：
HDMI (priority) and VGA inputs to HDBT output. 1080P up to 70m/230ft, 4K up to 35m/115ft. HDMI 1.4 with 4K and HDCP 2.2 compliant.
PoE & Bi-directional IR:
Powered by transmitter side. Extra phoenix male interface for self-powered. With wide brand IR control(30-55kHz).
Delicate Design and Easy Installation：
Metal casing with mounting ear makes it fit in anywhere. Threaded power adapter for safety using.
Preventing thunder strikes, built-in surge/ lightning protection, superior ESD Protection.
VGA/HDMI OVER HDBASET EXTENDER
1. This product is a transmitter and receiver kit. We don’t sell them separately.
2. One transmitter can work with only one receiver.
- Via Cat 6a/7 cables, [email protected] (4:2:0) output up to 40m, [email protected] up to 70m
- Via Cat 5e cable, [email protected] (4:2:0) output up to 35m, [email protected] up to 60m
- Transfers bi-directional infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Transmitter supplies the power for receiver
- Auto-switch between VGA and HDMI inputs, HDMI IN has higher priority over VGA IN if both are connected
- HDMI 1.4 with 4K and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports Bi-directional RS232 pass through
Excellent Audio Enjoyment
The extender supports DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD and LPCM 2.1/5.1/7.1CH, so it can work perfectly with AV receiver, home cinema, speaker, amplifier, etc.
VGA and HDMI inputs are automatically selected and switched when the unit detects a signal, with a smart detection feature prioritizing HDMI over VGA if two devices are transmitting at the same time.
|Video Signal Type||HDMI 1.4 with 4K|
|Input/Output Resolution||HDMI: Up to [email protected] YUV4:2:0
VGA: Up to 1920 x [email protected]
|Audio Format||Stereo, PCM 2.1/5.1/7.1, DTS, Dolby, pass through|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 45°C (32°F to 113 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|ESD Protection||Human Body Model:
±8kV (air-gap discharge)/
±4kV (contact discharge)
|Surge Protection||Voltage: ±1 kV|
|Power Consumption (Max)||19.2W (Pair)|
(W x H x D)
|180mm × 20mm × 134.2mm|
|Product Weight||Transmitter: 0.60kg
You May Also Like
One-Stop AV Product and Solution provider
Strong R&D team and own manufacturing base. Able to provide full services of bulk orders and OEM/ODM Business.
Fully Certified Company
CE, FCC, ROSH, ISO9001, National Hi-tech Enterprise, Double Soft Certification Enterprise. Quality assured.
Sound Quality Management System
We believe quality control starts at the beginning. We paid highly attention on product design, R&D testing and trial production before any bulk productions.