All Products >
Become a Partner
Zero-Latency 1080P HDMI KVM Extender, 80m/260ft USB Extender w/ PoE, 2-Port USB 2.0 for PCSKU: HDEX80-KVM
1080P up to 80m/260ft:
Extends 1080P@60hz HDMI signal over single CAT5e/6 cable up to 80m/260ft with stereo audio and USB 2.0 extension. Built-in EDID and adaptive EQ. No driver required, just plug and play.
USB 2.0 with 480Mbps:
1x USB port on the transmitter, 2x USB port on the receiver; easily control remote PC/NVR with keyboard, mouse and other USB 2.0 peripherals.
Slim Size & Two-Way PoE:
As small as a smartphone, user-friendly and space-saving. Only one power adapter is needed at either the transmitter or the receiver side to power both the units.
Certificated by CE, FCC. Full-covered metal casing for excellent heat dissipation. Built-in superior surge/ ESD protection. Comes with mounting ear for easy installation.
ZERO-LATENCY 1080P HDMI EXTENDER WITH KVM
HDEX80-KVM is AV Access’s one of the best-selling HDMI KVM extenders. It can transmit 1080P full HD HDMI signal over single Cat5e/Cat6 cable up to 260ft/80m with zero loss or delay. It also supports up to 480Mbps USB 2.0 signal transmission. With its slim size, high performance and cost-effectiveness, it is ideal for homes, offices, control centers, conference rooms, schools, etc.
1. This product is a transmitter and receiver kit. We don’t sell them separately.
2. One transmitter can work with only one receiver.
- Extends full HD HDMI signal up to 80m/260ft via a single Cat X cable without signal loss and delay
- Extends high speed USB 2.0 signal (480Mbps) up to 260ft/80m, provides 2xUSB 2.0 ports at display end
- Supports two-way PoE (Power over Ethernet), only one power adapter is needed to either transmitter or receiver
- Auto EDID management automatically adjusts to overcome compatibility issues
- Plug and play, no driver needed.
Zero Video Loss & Zero Latency
This KVM extender can transmit 1080P full HD HDMI signal over single cat5e/6 cable up to 80m/260ft with stereo audio and USB. It transmits high-quality picture without any video loss and time delay.
High-Speed USB 2.0 Extension
This HDMI extender can also transmit high-speed USB 2.0 signal (480Mbps) up to 80m/260ft. It provides remote source PC control with keyboard and mouse, interactive display operation, data transmission and USB streaming.
This HDMI KVM extender supports bi-directional PoE function which integrates power into the CAT5e/6 cable. Only one power supply is needed at either TX or RX side for hassle-free installation.
Ultra-Slim Design & Plug-n-Play
The transmitter and receiver are compact and portable, as small as a smartphone. They are easy to install and space-saving; you can almost place them everywhere in your house. Besides, the KVM extender kit is plug and play, no additional software driver required.
|Video Signal Type||HDMI 1.3 with HDCP 1.4|
|Input/Output Resolution Support||1080P@60/50/30/25Hz; 720P@60/50Hz;480P@60Hz|
|Audio Format Supported||PCM 2.0|
|Max Data Rate||6.75 Gbps|
|Transmission Distance||HDMI Signal: Up to 260ft/80m via Cat 5e/6 or better cable.
USB Signal: Up to 260ft/80m.
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C|
|Humidity||20% to 90%, non-condensing|
|Power Consumption (Max)||≤6.3 W (Pair)|
(W x H x D)
|98.2 mm ×23 mm ×75 mm/
3.87” x 0.91” x 2.95”
|Product Weight||Transmitter: 0.22kg/0.48lb
In the Box
- HDEX80-KVM Transmitter x 1
- HDEX80-KVM Receiver x1
- Power Adapter (DC 12V 2A) x 1
- USB type-A to type-A Cable x 1
- Mounting Brackets (with Screws) x 4
- User Manual x 1
Documents & Softwares
Download User Manual
Download Connection Diagram
- Check if you have connected the transmitter to your PC via a USB cable.
- Try connecting the USB cable to another USB port on your PC.
- Check if the LED indicator next to the USB port is in normal status (solid on/flashing). If not, please check if you have connected the USB cable properly.
- Try connecting the USB devices to the PC directly without using the KVM extender. Then check if the USB connection works.
- Try plugging in the receiver with the included power adapter. (Neglect this step if you already did)
- Try plugging in your USB devices if they have an independent power supply.
- Check if the USB devices are compliant with USB 2.0 specification.
- Set the HDMI output resolution of your PC to 1080P.
- Check if you have chosen the right HDMI input channel on your display device.
- Check if the “status” LED indicators on the transmitter and receiver are in normal status (solid on).
- Try connecting the PC to the display device directly via an HDMI cable. Then check if there is any video output.
- Use a new Cat cable, or check if your cable meets the standard. It is recommended to use a Cat5E/6/6A/7 cable, instead of Cat5 or flat cable.
- Check if the total length of your cable is within 80m/260ft.
- Check if the connectors at both ends of the cable meet the IEEE T568B standard.
- Try crimping your Cat cable connectors according to the IEEE T568B standard.
- If you need to use patch cables at both ends, the length should be as short as possible, no more than 5m/16ft. Please note that the total length of the patch cables and the Cat cable should not be over 80m/260ft.
You May Also Like
Zero-Latency 4K HDMI KVM Extender, 100m/330ft HDBaseT Extender w/ 4-Port USB 2.0 for PC Control, 1080P@120Hz, PoH & RS232
Zero-Latency 4K DisplayPort KVM Extender, 100m/330ft HDBaseT Extender w/ 2-Port USB 2.0 for PC Control, 1080P@120Hz, PoE & RS232
Comparison Chart of Related Products
|Supported Max Video Resolution||No||1080p@60Hz||4K@60Hz (4:2:0 8bit), 4K@30Hz 4:4:4||4K@30Hz, 1080P@120Hz||4K@30Hz|
|Transmission Range||197ft (60m)||260ft (80m)||330ft (100m)||395ft (120m)||330ft (100m)|
|USB Extension||Yes (4 Ports USB 2.0)||Yes (2 Ports USB 2.0)||Yes (4 Ports USB 2.0)||Yes (3 Ports USB 2.0)||Yes (2 Ports USB 2.0)|
|POE/POH/POC||No||Bi-Direction||Uni-Direction(TX to RX)||No||Uni-Direction(TX to RX)|
|Video Transmission Port||No||HDMI||HDMI||HDMI||DisplayPort|
|Router/Ethernet Switch Compatibility||No||No, point to point||No, point to point||Yes, up to 16 sets of TX and RX||No, point to point|
|Plug & Play||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
One-Stop AV Product and Solution provider
Strong R&D team and own manufacturing base. Able to provide full services of bulk orders and OEM/ODM Business.
Fully Certified Company
CE, FCC, ROSH, ISO9001, National Hi-tech Enterprise, Double Soft Certification Enterprise. Quality assured.
Sound Quality Management System
We believe quality control starts at the beginning. We paid highly attention on product design, R&D testing and trial production before any bulk productions.
Michael Knight –
Really good KVM extender.
I use these to extend connections at conference room tables and Teams video conferencing. With the two USB ports at the remote/TV end you can connect wireless keyboard/mouse, web cam, USB Hub, USB flash drive. They work perfect. Sometimes the image on the television is not right but the television image settings will correct the issue. No tech support to speak of. But they just work. Use CAT6 or CAT5 on a single cable. Power can be supplied from either local (computer) or remote (television) side using power over ethernet.