AV Access provides 1-year warranty for all model type main unit, commencing on the date of purchase. Accessories such as cable, remote controller, power adapter, etc. are not covered by this warranty.
Extended 2-year warranty is available to customers who registered and approved as partner for all Pro AV products* purchased from avaccess.com. Extended warranty cannot be added to a warranty period that has already expired. You do not need to register a product for the extended warranty, as it will automatically be registered with a valid order ID.
Pro AV products refer to HDMI extenders, av over ip, KVM extenders, USB extenders, HDMI switches, HDMI splitters and HDMI converters.
During the warranty period, AV Access will provide a repair service without charge. If a product is defective, AV Access will repair the product with new or repaired components, or replace the entire product with an identical product or with a similar product which fulfills the same function as the defective product. Replaced products assume the warranty of the original product for the remaining period or a period of 90 days, whichever is longer. When the products or components are replaced, the replacing articles shall become Customer property and the replaced articles shall become the property of AV Access.
Generally the cost of freight and other shipping charges in connection with warranty services will be borne by the party sending the product.
- As below conditions (but not limited to these conditions) are not covered by the warranty service:
- Products with missing, damaged, or altered serial numbers
- Products damaged in transit due to improper packaging
- Problems caused by using wrong accessories, parts, or components not supplied by AV Access
- Altering the product or its components without written authorization from AV Access
- External causes of malfunction and misuse or abuse of the Product
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions
- An act of God such as, but not limited to, lightning, flooding, tornado, earthquakes, and typhoons/hurricanes
- Products moved out of the country where they were originally purchased
- Products not purchased from AV Access or its authorized distributors.
Obtain Warranty Service
If any product encounters issues, the Customer is encouraged to visit AV Access’s website to find a solution or contact AV Access technical support team. After remote diagnosis and troubleshooting, if the product is confirmed as defective, then customer need collect it and proceed it on RMA.
Out of Warranty Period
For out of warranty product services, AV Access will charge relative repair costs and the Customer shall pay all freight charges.