4K HDMI 2.0 KVM Extender with Ethernet Relay, Uncompressed and No Latency, Plug and PlaySKU: 4KEX100-KVM-H2
4 Ports High-speed USB 2.0:
Control the computer or display remotely by keyboard and mouse, supports webcam and other USB devices over ethernet cable. USB host and device ports switchable.
Bi-directional Ethernet Pass-through:
Extend network access from long distance without additional cable, allows you to enjoy internet freely.
Supports HDCP 2.2, RS232, IR control and Analog Audio. PoE from Transmitter to Receiver.
Make sure that the total power consumption of connected USB devices less than 5V 0.5A.
10 in stock
High-End 100m 4K60 KVM Extender
4KEX100-KVM-H2 is a 100m/330ft [email protected] 444 HDR HDBaseT Extender. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. It provides HDMI transmission up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable. It supports bi-directional Ethernet pass-through, RS-232, bi-directional IR control and Bi-direction analog audio. Built-in one-way PoH, the receiver can be powered by the transmitter. The extender features visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression (DSC) to enable HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video signal extension over HDBaseT. It also supports one USB host and 4 USB device ports switchable for KVM usage.
- HDMI Input/Output supports resolutions up to [email protected] 4:4:4 8 bit
- Visual lossless DSC compression solution
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports HDR formats including HDR10 and Dolby Vision
- Transmits HDBaseT signal up to 100m/330ft for 4K and 1080P via a single Cat 6/6a/7 cable
- Transmits HDBaseT signal up to 90m/295ft for 4K and 100m/330ft for 1080P via a single Cat 5e cable
- Bi-directional IR, RS232 pass-through over HDBaseT
- Provides one USB Host and four USB Device ports for remote KVM control
- Supports one-way standard PoH, one power adapter on the transmitter can power both units
- Automatic EDID management
- Note: The kit supports Dolby Vision only if the resolution is less than or equal to [email protected]
The extender provides remote source PC control with keyboard and mouse, interactive display operation, data transmission and USB streaming over distances up to 330ft/100m. High-speed USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps passes through over HDBaseT with zero delay.
Excellent Audio Enjoyment
The extender supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master, etc., so it can work perfectly with AV receiver, home cinema, speaker, amplifier, etc.
With PoH integrated inside, the extender needs only one power supply connected to TX to power both units. Its power supply is secured with a screw-on connector to prevent the power from being accidentally disconnected.
|Video Signal||HDMI with [email protected] 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2|
|Input/Output Resolution Support||HDMI with [email protected] 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2|
|HDR Format Supported||800×6008, 1024×7688, 1280×7208, 1280×7688, 1280×8008, 1280×9608, 1280×10248, 1360×7688, 1366×7688, 1440×9008, 1600×9008, 1600×12008, 1680×10508, 1920×10808, 1920×12008, 2560×14408, 2560×16008, 3840x2160P2,3,5,6,8
1 = at 23.98 Hz, 2 = at 24 Hz, 3 = at 25 Hz, 4 = at 29.97 Hz, 5 = at 30 Hz, 6 = at 50 Hz, 7 = at 59.94 Hz,
|Audio Format Supported||HDR 10
Dolby Vision (with resolutions under [email protected])
|Max Data Rate||HDMI: Fully supports audio formats in HDMI 2.0 specification, including PCM, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X
3.5mm Mini Jack: stereo
|Output Output Resolution SupportType||18 Gbps|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to + 45°C (32 to + 113 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +70°C (-4 to + 158 °F)|
|Humidity||20% to 90%, non-condensing|
(W x H x D)
|245mm x 25mm x 90.2mm/
9.6’’ x 1’’ x 3.55’’
|Product Weight||Transmitter/Receiver: 0.66kg/1.45lb|
In the Box
- 1 x Transmitter 4KEX100-KVM-H2
- 1 x Receiver 4KEX100-KVM-H2
- 1 x DC DC 12V 3A) Power Adapter
- 1 x IR Emitter
- 1 x Broadband IR Receiver (30 KHz ~ 50 KHz)
- 1 x AC Power Cord with US Pins
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type-B to Type-A Cable (L=1.5m)
- 4 x Mounting Brackets (with Screws)
- 1 x User Manual
You May Also Like
One-Stop AV Product and Solution provider
Strong R&D team and own manufacturing base. Able to provide full services of bulk orders and OEM/ODM Business.
Fully Certified Company
CE, FCC, ROSH, ISO9001, National Hi-tech Enterprise, Double Soft Certification Enterprise. Quality assured.
Sound Quality Management System
We believe quality control starts at the beginning. We paid highly attention on product design, R&D testing and trial production before any bulk productions.