4K HDMI 2.0 Fiber Extender, OM3 Multi-Mode Optical Fiber, 2-Way IR, HDCP2.2, RS232SKU: 4KEX300-F
[email protected] HDR10 & Dolby Atmos:
4K & 1080P up to 300m/1000ft. Auto EDID. Full HDMI 2.0 audio and video format supported. 2 x 850nm MM SFP+ module included in package.
HDCP 2.2/Two-Way IR：
Compatible with various sources and displays, easy to control your source from long distance.
Delicate Design and Easy Installation：
Small enough to hide behind TV, equipped with threaded power adapter and mounting ear.
HDMI 2.0 Standard Cable Recommended.
HIGH-END 300M HDMI2.0 FIBER EXTENDER
1. This product is a transmitter and receiver kit. We don’t sell them separately.
2. One transmitter can work with only one receiver.
- Supports resolutions up to [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit and HDCP 2.2
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) format
- Transmission distance up to 1000ft/300m via a duplex OM3 optical fiber cable
- Supports bi-directional IR/RS232 pass through via DIP Switch settings
- Multi-channel PCM, Dolby and DTS HD audio supported up to 7.1
- Slim profile, space saving and easy-to-install
UHD Video Signal over Fiber
The extender is able to transmit video resolution up to [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit with a maximum distance of 1000ft/300m over a duplex OM3 multi-mode optical fiber cable.
The extender is compatible with the latest HDMI source and display devices, such as Apple TV 4K, Roku 4, Amazon Fire TV 4K, Cisco cable box, Comcast, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Vizio TV, Sky Q. No more hesitation on choosing HDR or [email protected] for you could have both.
Applicable to Various Scenarios
With slim and delicate design, the extender is easy to install. They are space saving and offer ideal solutions for homes, offices, digital entertainment centers, control centers, conference rooms, schools and corporate training environments, etc.
|Video Signal Type||HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2|
|800×6008, 1024×7688, 1280×7688, 1280×8008,
1280×9608, 1280×10248, 1360×7688, 1366×7688,
1440×9008, 1600×9008, 1600×12008, 1680×10508,
1920×10808, 1920×12008, 3840x2160P2,3,5,6,8,
4096x2160P2,3,5,6,81 = at 23.98 Hz, 2 = at 24 Hz, 3 = at 25 Hz,
4 = at 29.97 Hz, 5 = at 30 Hz, 6 = at 50 Hz,
7 = at 59.94 Hz, 8 = at 60 Hz
|Audio Format||Stereo, PCM2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby TrueHD and DTS
HD Master Audio
|Fiber Type||Duplex Multi-mode 850nm OM3 Fiber|
|Fiber Connector Type||LC to LC|
|Maximum Data Rate||18 Gbps|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|ESD Protection||±8kV(Air-gap discharge)/
|Surge Protection||Voltage: ±1 kV|
(W x H x D)
|5.91” x 0.79” x 2.93”
(150 mm ×20 mm × 74.4 mm)
|Product Net Weight||Transmitter: 0.66lb (0.30kg)
Receiver: 0.66lb (0.30kg)
In the Box
- Transmitter 4KEX300-F x 1
- Receiver 4KEX300-F x 1
- 10Gbps 850nm MM SFP Module x 2
- Power Supply (DC 12V 0.5A) x 2
- IR Emitter x 1
- Broadband IR Receiver (30-50 KHz) x 1
- Phoenix Male Connector (3.5mm, 3 Pins) x 2
- Mounting Bracket x 4
- User Manual x 1
- Make sure you have used a multi-mode optical fiber cable to match the included multi-mode SFP module. If you are using a single-mode optical fiber cable, you need to purchase an extra single-mode SFP module.
- Make sure you have used a duplex OM3 fiber cable and cross-connected it (TX-RX, RX-TX). The cable length must be within 300m/1000ft.
- Check if the “Link” LED indicator is in normal status (solid on). If not, please check your SFP module and optical fiber cable connection.
- Check if the “HDCP” LED indicator is in normal status (solid on). If not, please check your HDMI cable connection.
- Check if you have chosen the right HDMI input channel on your display device.
- Try connecting the PC to the display device directly via an HDMI cable. Then check if there is any video output.
- Make sure you have toggled the DIP switch (on both the transmitter and the receiver) to the “IR” position.
- Check if your IR connection method is correct. The IR receiver cable needs to be connected to the “IR In” port at one end, and the IR emitter cable needs to be connected to the “IR Out” port at the other end. Please note that the 3.5mm cable connectors need to be fully inserted into the IR ports.
- Check if you use the remote controller correctly and if you place the IR emitter head correctly. When you use the remote controller, it needs to be directly facing the IR receiver head. Besides, the IR emitter head should be placed closely to the IR receiving window of the controlled device.
- Try controlling the source device directly via your remote controller, without using the HDMI extender. Then check if the IR connection works
- Make sure you have toggled the DIP switch (on both the transmitter and the receiver) to the “RS232” position.
- Check if the connection method of the RS232 cable between the HDMI extender and the control/controlled device is correct. It should be “TX-RX, RX-TX, GND-GND”.
- Perform an RS232 loopback test to see if the HDMI extender’s RS232 pass-through function can work normally.
- Try connecting the control device and the controlled device directly without using the HDMI extender. Then check if the RS232 connection works.
You May Also Like
Comparison Chart of Related Products
|Supported Video Resolution||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:2:0 8bit), [email protected] 4:4:4, 1080p @60Hz||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected]|
|Transmission Range||1m/2m/3m||164ft (50m): 1080P. 115ft (35m): UHD [email protected] 44:4||230ft (70m): 1080P. 130ft (40m): UHD [email protected] 4:4:4||230ft (70m): 1080P. 130ft (40m): UHD [email protected] 4:4:4||330ft (100m): 1080P. 330ft (100m): UHD [email protected] 4:2:0||330ft (100m): 1080P. 330ft (100m): UHD [email protected] 44:4||1000ft(300m):4K & 1080P||394ft(120m): 1080P|
|POE/PoC||/||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||No||Can be powered by PoE switch|
|Router/Ethernet Switch Compatibility||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||Yes|
One-Stop AV Product and Solution provider
Strong R&D team and own manufacturing base. Able to provide full services of bulk orders and OEM/ODM Business.
Fully Certified Company
CE, FCC, ROSH, ISO9001, National Hi-tech Enterprise, Double Soft Certification Enterprise. Quality assured.
Sound Quality Management System
We believe quality control starts at the beginning. We paid highly attention on product design, R&D testing and trial production before any bulk productions.