New-Generation 4K ARC HDMI Extender Kit, HDBaseT Extender w/ S/PDIF Audio Extraction, 2-Way IR, PoC & RS232, Ideal for Home TheaterSKU: 4KEX70-ARC-H2
Audio Return Channel & Audio Extraction:
Audio DIP switch control on receiver: ARC & S/PDIF allows ARC function or audio extraction accordingly. Fully supports audio formats in HDMI 2.0 specification.
HDBaseT 2.0 & HDMI2.0:
High-definition signals without degradation. Supports [email protected] up to 40m/130ft or 1080p up to 70m/230ft. 18Gbps bandwidth supports HDR10.
Bi-Directional PoC/CEC/IR & RS232 Extension:
CEC pass-through, and control via IR or RS232 commands.
Certificated CE, FCC. HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant, does not support eARC or HDMI 2.1.
151 in stock
NEW-GENERATION 4K ARC HDMI EXTENDER KIT W/ S/PDIF AUDIO EXTRACTION
1. This product is a transmitter and receiver kit. We don’t sell them separately.
2. One transmitter can work with only one receiver.
- 4K/UHD capability @60 Hz with 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Supports HD signal transmission up to 60 meters (1080p) and 35 meters ([email protected] YUV 4:4:4) via a single Cat 5e/6 cable.
- Supports HD signal transmission up to 70 meters (1080p) and 40 meters ([email protected] YUV 4:4:4) via a single Cat 6a/7 cable.
- Visual Lossless Compression enables [email protected] HDR extension over HDBaseT.
- Receiver to transmitter audio return via ARC or digital coax pathway.
- HDMI audio de-embedding with phoenix analog connector.
- Extends RS232, IR control signals.
- Support nonstandard bi-directional PoC power supply.
- Automatic EDID management.
- Visual LED indication.
This HDBaseT extender can transmit [email protected] 4:4:4 UHD video signal up to 40m/130ft or 1080P up to 70m/230ft over Cat5e/6/7 cable. With HDCP2.2 compliant and 18Gbps bandwidth, it can support HDR10.
Audio Return Channel
With the DIP switch of audio output on the receiver, you can configure the ARC mode to transfer audio from your TV (with ARC support) back to your AV amplifier connected to the transmitter. It can save you money, reduce your cable clutter and simplify your installation.
You can also switch to “S/PDIF In Mode” to configure auxiliary S/PDIF input, passing optical audio from the receiver to the transmitter. This 4K HDMI extender kit also provides an HDMI audio de-embedding with phoenix analog connector.
Only one power adapter is needed to power both the transmitter and receiver. And bi-directional IR allows you to control both HDMI source and display at remote side, offering you more convenience.
Connection Diagrams for Different Applications
|Input||1 x HDMI, 1 x HDBT|
|Input Signal Type||HDMI with HDCP 2.2|
|Input/Output Resolution Supported||800×6008, 1024×7688, 1280×7688, 1280×8008, 1280×9608, 1280×10248, 1360×7688, 1366×7688, 1440×9008, 1600×9008, 1600×12008, 1680×10508, 1920×10808, 1920×12008, 3840×21602,3,5,6,8, 4096×21602,3,5,6,8
1 = at 23.98 Hz, 2 = at 24 Hz, 3 = at 25 Hz,
4 = at 29.97 Hz, 5 = at 30 Hz, 6 = at 50 Hz,
7 = at 59.94 Hz, 8 = at 60 Hz, 9 = at 75 Hz;
|Audio Format Supported||HDMI: Fully supports audio formats in HDMI 2.0 specification, including PCM, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X
S/PDIF: PCM 2.0, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1
|Maximum Data Rate||18Gbps|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|ESD Protection||±8kV (Air-gap discharge)/
±4kV (Contact discharge)
|Surge Protection||Voltage: ±1 kV|
|Power Consumption (Max)||Receiver is powered by transmitter: 18.72W
Transmitter is powered by receiver: 18.96W
Transmitter and receiver are powered separately:
(W x H x D)
195mm x 21mm x 94.8mm/7.68” x 0.83’’ x 3.73”
|Product Weight||Transmitter/Receiver: 0.4kg/0.88lb|
In the Box
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Power Adapter (DC 12V 3A)
- 3 x Phoenix Male Connector (3.5mm 3 Pin)
- 1 x IR Emitter Cable
- 1 x IR Broadband Receiver Cable (30KHz~50KHz)
- 4 x Mounting Brackets (with Screws)
- 1 x User Manual
- Check if the “Link” LED indicator is solid on. Also, check if the “HDCP” LED indicator is solid on or blinking.
- Make sure the source device and the display device are powered on. And make sure the source device is outputting video signal while the correct HDMI input channel is selected on the display device.
- Make sure all of your HDMI cables work normally. You can connect the source to the display device directly via one of these HDMI cables, to check if video can be shown normally on the display.
- Check if the “Link” LED indicator is in normal status (solid on).
- Check if the audio control button on the receiver is toggled to the “ARC” mode.
- Set your TV’s audio format to PCM or DD to check (DD+ or above is not supported).
- Make sure the HDMI ARC ports of the AV receiver and the TV are connected in setup.
- Make sure the ARC and CEC functions of the AV receiver and the TV are enabled.
- Use the remote controller to select the AV receiver as the TV’s audio output, and select “ARC channel” on the AV receiver.
- Make sure your HDMI cable work properly. You can connect the AV receiver to the TV directly via your HDMI cable to check if the ARC function works.
- Shielded Cat cable is recommended when using the HDMI ARC audio.
- Set your TV’s audio format to PCM.
- Add one more power adapter to the transmitter/receiver if available.
- Power on all the devices again to check if it helps.
- It is recommended to use a Cat5E/6/6A/7 cable, instead of Cat5 or flat cable.
- Please make sure the total length of your cable is less than 70m/230ft for 1080P, 40m/131ft for 4K resolution.
- Please make sure the connectors at both ends of the cable meet the IEEE T568B standard.
- Use a new cable, or try crimping your Cat cable connectors according to the IEEE T568B standard.
- If you need to use patch cables at both ends, the length should be as short as possible, no more than 5m/16ft. Please ensure all connectors meet the same standard (IEEE T568B). Also, please note that the total length of the patch cables and the Cat cable should not be over 70m/230ft.
- Please note that the S/PDIF audio can’t be de-embedded from the HDMI input or HDMI ARC. It only passes through the optical S/PDIF audio from the receiver side to the transmitter side.
- When using it, you need to toggle the audio control button on the receiver to the “S/PDIF In” mode.
- The 3-pin audio port can only output stereo audio which is de-embedded from HDMI input; it can’t de-embed audio from HDMI ARC.
- When using it, please make sure HDMI input audio format is PCM.
- Check if your IR connection method is correct. The IR receiver cable needs to be connected to the “IR In” port at one end, and the IR emitter cable needs to be connected to the “IR Out” port at the other end. Please note that the 3.5mm cable connectors need to be fully inserted into the IR ports.
- Check if you use the remote controller correctly and if you place the IR emitter head correctly. When you use the remote controller, it needs to be directly facing the IR receiver head. Besides, the IR emitter head should be placed closely to the IR receiving window of the controlled device.
- Try controlling the source device directly via your remote controller, without using the HDMI extender. Then check if the IR connection works.
- Check if the connection method of the RS232 cable between the HDMI extender and the control/controlled device is correct. It should be “TX-RX, RX-TX, GND-GND”.
- Perform an RS232 loopback test to see if the HDMI extender’s RS232 pass-through function can work normally.
- Try connecting the control device and the controlled device directly without using the HDMI extender. Then check if the RS232 connection works.
You May Also Like
Comparison Chart of Related Products
|Supported Video Resolution||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:2:0 8bit), [email protected] 4:4:4, 1080p @60Hz||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected]|
|Transmission Range||1m/2m/3m||164ft (50m): 1080P. 115ft (35m): UHD [email protected] 44:4||230ft (70m): 1080P. 130ft (40m): UHD [email protected] 4:4:4||230ft (70m): 1080P. 130ft (40m): UHD [email protected] 4:4:4||330ft (100m): 1080P. 330ft (100m): UHD [email protected] 4:2:0||330ft (100m): 1080P. 330ft (100m): UHD [email protected] 44:4||1000ft(300m):4K & 1080P||394ft(120m): 1080P|
|POE/PoC||/||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||No||Can be powered by PoE switch|
|Router/Ethernet Switch Compatibility||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||Yes|
One-Stop AV Product and Solution provider
Strong R&D team and own manufacturing base. Able to provide full services of bulk orders and OEM/ODM Business.
Fully Certified Company
CE, FCC, ROSH, ISO9001, National Hi-tech Enterprise, Double Soft Certification Enterprise. Quality assured.
Sound Quality Management System
We believe quality control starts at the beginning. We paid highly attention on product design, R&D testing and trial production before any bulk productions.