eShare D10 USB-C Dongle for Wireless Casting, Display Transmitter w/ Button Control, Works with eShare W50 Wireless Presentation SystemSKU: eShare D10
Truly Plug and Play
Extremely easy to set up; no software driver or extra configuration required. No security issues, quite friendly to IT staff.
Work with Laptop/Smartphone/Tablet
Compatible with Windows 7/10/11, Mac OS, iOS, Android OS and Chrome OS. Connect it your laptop, smartphone or tablet, and cast your screen instantly.
Auto and Quick Pairing
Plug it into the eShare W50 hybrid conference system via USB-C port, then they can get paired automatically. It just takes you a few seconds!
Easy Button Control
Connect it to your laptop/smartphone/tablet via USB-C port and click on the casting button, then you can share your screen instantly. Start, stop or pause screen mirroring at any time.
eShare D10 USB-C Dongle for Wireless Casting
eShare D10 USB-C dongle is a kind of screen-mirroring device with a control button, which can wirelessly transmit the A/V source of a laptop/smartphone/tablet to the TV connected to eShare W50 wireless presentation system. One or more dongles can be automatically paired to the presentation system via its front USB-C port. After pairing, you can plug it into a laptop/smartphone/tablet and tap its button, then the contents will be readily mirrored on the TV. Working with eShare W50, the USB-C dongle allows you to cast your screen effortlessly.
1. This USB-C dongle can’t be used alone; it needs to work with eShare W50 wireless presentation system.
2. Plug the dongle into eShare W50 hybrid conference system via the front USB-C port, then they can get paired automatically. Once the pairing is completed, “Pairing Successful” will appear on the TV connected to eShare W50.
3. Please ensure your laptop’s USB-C port supports video output before using the dongle for wireless casting.
4. After inserting the dongle into your laptop’s USB-C port, please wait a few seconds until its LED indicator stops blinking and becomes solid on. Then, you can cast your screen instantly.
5. Short press the button once to start or stop casting. When you need to pause casting, please short press the button for two times.
- Cast screen wirelessly with a laptop/smartphone/tablet, no cable hassle
- Start/Stop mirroring with just one-button press
- No configuration needed, real plug and play
- Automatically pair with eShare W50 wireless presentation system via its front USB-C port
- Compatible with Windows 7/10/11, MacOS, iOS, Android OS and Chrome OS
- Supports up to 1080P@30hz video
- Supports extended desktop mode
- As small as a palm, easy to carry
|Terminal Type||1 x Type-C|
|Frequency||5GHz (default) and 2.4GHz|
|Wireless transmission protocol||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Authentication protocol||WPA2-PSK or IEEE 802.1X|
|Operate System||Windows 7/10/11, Mac OS, Android|
|USB Port||USB Type-C Port|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|ESD Protection||Human-body Model: |
±8kV (Air-gap discharge)/
±4kV (Contact discharge)
|Input Voltage||5V (Power over USB)|
|Power Consumption (Max)||2.2W|
|Product size (φ x h x l)||69mm x 15.34mm x 165.2mm/2.72” x 0.60” x 6.50”|
|Product Weight||60g/0.13lb (net weight)|
In the Box
- 1x eShare D10 USB-C Dongle
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Documents & Softwares
Download Quick Start Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
A USB-C dongle is a kind of screen-mirroring device, which can wirelessly transmit the contents of a laptop/smartphone/tablet to the display device connected to the paired wireless presentation system.
Plug the USB-C dongle into eShare W50 wireless presentation system via the front USB-C port, then they can get paired automatically. Once the pairing is completed, the prompt“Pairing Successful” will appear on the TV connected to eShare W50.
This USB-C dongle can’t be used alone; it needs to work with the eShare W50 wireless presentation system.
No, you don’t have to install any software driver or application. Just pair the dongle with the eShare W50 wireless presentation system, insert it into you own device, click the button, then you can start your presentation right away.
First of all, please check if your have paired the dongle with the eShare W50 wireless presentation system. If not, please pair them first. Second, please check if your laptop’s USB-C port supports video output. The USB-C port on some old computers may only carry USB signal. Besides, please wait a few seconds until the LED indicator stops blinking and becomes solid on. Then, you can cast your screen with one click of the button.
The eShare USB-C dongle supports transmitting up to 1080P video signal with audio.
Yes, you can press the dongle button twice in 1s, the cast screen will be frozen, and the audio cast through dongle will also be paused. A transparent pause icon will appear on the center of the cast screen. Press the button one time to exit the frozen status. The icon will disappear, and the cast screen will be synchronized with the source device to display.
USB-A, USB-B, and USB-C are different types of connectors used for USB cables. USB-A is the most common connector, used for many devices including flash drives and keyboards. USB-B is used for larger devices like printers and external hard drives. USB-C is the newest and most versatile connector, used for charging and data transfer in devices like smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
You May Also Like
MODEL: eShare W50