Zero-Latency 1080P HDMI KVM Extender, 80m/260ft USB Extender w/ PoE, 2-Port USB 2.0 for PCSKU: HDEX80-KVM
1080P up to 80m/260ft:
Extends [email protected] HDMI signal over single CAT5e/6 cable up to 80m/260ft with stereo audio and USB 2.0 extension. Built-in EDID and adaptive EQ. No driver required, just plug and play.
USB 2.0 with 480Mbps:
1x USB port on the transmitter, 2x USB port on the receiver; easily control remote PC/NVR with keyboard, mouse and other USB 2.0 peripherals.
Slim Size & Two-Way PoE:
As small as a smartphone, user-friendly and space-saving. Only one power adapter is needed at either the transmitter or the receiver side to power both the units.
Certificated by CE, FCC. Full-covered metal casing for excellent heat dissipation. Built-in superior surge/ ESD protection. Comes with mounting ear for easy installation.
ZERO-LATENCY 1080P HDMI KVM EXTENDER WITH USB 2.0
HDEX80-KVM is AV Access’s one of the best-selling HDMI KVM extenders. It can transmit 1080P full HD HDMI signal over single Cat5e/Cat6 cable up to 260ft/80m with zero loss or delay. It also supports up to 480Mbps USB 2.0 signal transmission. With its slim size, high performance and cost-effectiveness, it is ideal for homes, offices, control centers, conference rooms, schools, etc.
1. This product is a transmitter and receiver kit. We don’t sell them separately.
2. One transmitter can work with only one receiver.
- Extends full HD HDMI signal up to 80m/260ft via a single Cat X cable without signal loss and delay
- Extends high speed USB 2.0 signal (480Mbps) up to 260ft/80m, provides 2xUSB 2.0 ports at display end
- Supports two-way PoE (Power over Ethernet), only one power adapter is needed to either transmitter or receiver
- Auto EDID management automatically adjusts to overcome compatibility issues
- Plug and play, no driver needed.
Zero Video Loss & Zero Latency
This KVM extender can transmit 1080P full HD HDMI signal over single cat5e/6 cable up to 80m/260ft with stereo audio and USB. It transmits high-quality picture without any video loss and time delay.
High-Speed USB 2.0 Extension
This HDMI extender can also transmit high-speed USB 2.0 signal (480Mbps) up to 80m/260ft. It provides remote source PC control with keyboard and mouse, interactive display operation, data transmission and USB streaming.
This HDMI KVM extender supports bi-directional PoE function which integrates power into the CAT5e/6 cable. Only one power supply is needed at either TX or RX side for hassle-free installation.
Ultra-Slim Design & Plug-n-Play
The transmitter and receiver are compact and portable, as small as a smartphone. They are easy to install and space-saving; you can almost place them everywhere in your house. Besides, the KVM extender kit is plug and play, no additional software driver required.
|Video Signal Type||HDMI 1.3 with HDCP 1.4|
|Input/Output Resolution Support||[email protected]/50/30/25Hz; [email protected]/50Hz;[email protected]|
|Audio Format Supported||PCM 2.0|
|Max Data Rate||6.75 Gbps|
|Transmission Distance||HDMI Signal: Up to 260ft/80m via Cat 5e/6 or better cable.
USB Signal: Up to 260ft/80m.
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C|
|Humidity||20% to 90%, non-condensing|
|Power Consumption (Max)||≤6.3 W (Pair)|
(W x H x D)
|98.2 mm ×23 mm ×75 mm/
3.87” x 0.91” x 2.95”
|Product Weight||Transmitter: 0.22kg/0.48lb
- Check if you have connected the transmitter to your PC via a USB cable.
- Try connecting the USB cable to another USB port on your PC.
- Check if the LED indicator next to the USB port is in normal status (solid on/flashing). If not, please check if you have connected the USB cable properly.
- Try connecting the USB devices to the PC directly without using the KVM extender. Then check if the USB connection works.
- Try plugging in the receiver with the included power adapter. (Neglect this step if you already did)
- Try plugging in your USB devices if they have an independent power supply.
- Check if the USB devices are compliant with USB 2.0 specification.
- Set the HDMI output resolution of your PC to 1080P.
- Check if you have chosen the right HDMI input channel on your display device.
- Check if the “status” LED indicators on the transmitter and receiver are in normal status (solid on).
- Try connecting the PC to the display device directly via an HDMI cable. Then check if there is any video output.
- Use a new Cat cable, or check if your cable meets the standard. It is recommended to use a Cat5E/6/6A/7 cable, instead of Cat5 or flat cable.
- Check if the total length of your cable is within 80m/260ft.
- Check if the connectors at both ends of the cable meet the IEEE T568B standard.
- Try crimping your Cat cable connectors according to the IEEE T568B standard.
- If you need to use patch cables at both ends, the length should be as short as possible, no more than 5m/16ft. Please note that the total length of the patch cables and the Cat cable should not be over 80m/260ft.
You May Also Like
Comparison Chart of Related Products
|Supported Max Video Resolution||No||[email protected]||[email protected] (4:2:0 8bit), [email protected] 4:4:4||[email protected], [email protected]||[email protected]|
|Transmission Range||197ft (60m)||260ft (80m)||330ft (100m)||395ft (120m)||330ft (100m)|
|USB Extension||Yes (4 Ports USB 2.0)||Yes (2 Ports USB 2.0)||Yes (4 Ports USB 2.0)||Yes (3 Ports USB 2.0)||Yes (2 Ports USB 2.0)|
|POE/POH/POC||No||Bi-Direction||Uni-Direction(TX to RX)||No||Uni-Direction(TX to RX)|
|Video Transmission Port||No||HDMI||HDMI||HDMI||DisplayPort|
|Router/Ethernet Switch Compatibility||No||No, point to point||No, point to point||Yes, up to 16 sets of TX and RX||No, point to point|
|Plug & Play||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
One-Stop AV Product and Solution provider
Strong R&D team and own manufacturing base. Able to provide full services of bulk orders and OEM/ODM Business.
Fully Certified Company
CE, FCC, ROSH, ISO9001, National Hi-tech Enterprise, Double Soft Certification Enterprise. Quality assured.
Sound Quality Management System
We believe quality control starts at the beginning. We paid highly attention on product design, R&D testing and trial production before any bulk productions.