Zero-Configuration 1080P AV over IP Encoder, H.265 HDMI over IP Extender w/ Video Wall, Visual Control & PoESKU: HDIP100E
Flexible 1080P Distributed IP System:
Works with one or more HDIP100D decoders for one-to-one, one-to-many, or many-to-many applications. Transmits 1080P full HD signal through IP network up to 394ft/120m.
No Configuration Required, Plug & Play:
Works flawlessly with universal Ethernet switches, no dedicated IGMP Gigabit switch required. Set up within minutes, just plug and play.
Video Wall & Visual Control App:
Install “VDirector” App on your smartphone, tablet, or computer for easy visual control. Build a video wall up to 8×8 just on palms, perfect for digital signages.
H.265, PoE, Stereo Audio & RS232 over IP:
H.265 delivers better video quality with less bandwidth. L/R stereo audio can be de-embedded from the HDMI source. Also supports PoE and RS232 pass-through.
THE INDUSTRY’S FIRST & ONLY ZERO-CONFIGURATION AV OVER IP SOLUTION
HDIP100 is AV Access’s brand-new HDMI over IP solution featuring zero configuration. The HDMI encoder/decoder can work easily with any universal managed or unmanaged Ethernet switch on the market. It is easy-to-use and plug-n-play. Just install the VDirector App on your smartphone, tablet or computer, connect your device to a wireless router, then you can effortlessly build a distributed IP matrix system with video wall function.
With matrix switching, video wall support, easy visual control, H.265 codec, fast seamless switching and other amazing features, this HDMI over IP solution is ideal for wide applications like sports bar, restaurant, shopping mall, retail store, casino, school, etc.
1. This IP encoder can’t be used alone; it must be used with one or more HDIP100D decoders for one-to-one or one-to-many applications.
2. For visual control on the VDirector App, you need to install an additional wireless router for signal transmission.
3. You must use an PoE switch if you want to supply power to the encoder.
- Works easily with an Ethernet switch, no need to configure; real plug and play solution
- Supports high-efficiency H.264/265 video codec
- Supports MPEG4-AAC and LPCM stereo audio
- Effortless preview management: drag-and-drop sources to the desired displays for visual control
- Easy to build an IP matrix or a video wall
- The decoder has a built-in scaler to achieve fast and seamless switching
- The RS232 route follows the switching of video source
No Configuration Required, Totally No-Brainer Solution
This HDMI over IP extender kit can work flawlessly with an unmanaged Ethernet switch, so you don’t need to spend so much time in configuring a managed switch that you usually adopted before for AV over IP solution. Whether you are an installer or end-user, you can effortlessly complete installation, even if you were not exposed to any IP knowledge before.
Minimum Cost, Best User Experience
HDIP100 HDMI over IP extender kit supports point-to-point application, so only one pair of encoder and decoder can work together to transmit 1080P HD video signal up to 394ft/120m. You can also add up to 254 units of encoders or decoders to form a distributed IP matrix, which is far more flexible and cost-effective than traditional matrixes.
Note: HDIP100 is more cost efficient when you need irregular matrix switching like 3×7, 5×9 and 15×40 or when you need to build a matrix larger than 8×8.
Compatible with Various Devices
You can install “VDirector” App on your mobile devices for visual control, including iPhone and iPad, Android smartphone and tablet, Windows PC and tablet, etc. Besides, HDIP100 supports RS232 control passing through a 3rd party device like a projector. It can also be integrated into a 3rd party control system like Crestron.
Note: For the visual control app, you can input and search “VDirector” in App Store or Google Play to install the iOS/Android version. You can also scan the QR code in the user manual to download. For Windows version, please click this link to download.
Easy Visual Control on Your Palms
With the visualized and user-friendly VDirector App, you can perform the settings below:
⭐Preview all sources and preset different scenarios;
⭐Switch any source to any or all displays;
⭐Drag-and-drop to perform matrix switching;
⭐Create/Delete a video wall up to 8×8 within 15 seconds;
⭐Enable CEC function to turn on/off all connected displays.
Connection Diagrams for Different Applications
|Input Port||1 x HDMI|
|Input Resolutions||up to [email protected]|
|Output Port||1 x LAN|
|Output Resolutions||up to [email protected]|
|Video Protocol||H.265 Video Compression|
|Input Port||1 x HDMI|
|Output Port||1 x LAN, 1 x Line Out|
|Audio Format||MPEG4-AAC and LPCM Stereo|
|Control Method||VDirector App|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F ~ +113°F (0°C ~ +45°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 140°F (-20°C ~ +70°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|Power Supply||DC12V 1A /PoE|
|Power Consumption||Encoder: 5W (Max) Decoder: 6W (Max)|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:
±8kV (air-gap discharge)
±4kV (contact discharge)
|Product Dimension (W x H x D)||175mm x 25mm x 100.2mm/ 6.9” x 0.98” x 3.9” each for encoder and decoder|
|Net Weight||0.60kg/1.32lbs each for TX and RX|
In the Box
- 1 x HDIP100E Encoder
- 1 x Power Adapter (DC 12V 1A)
- 3 x Exchangeable Plugs (US, UK, EU)
- 2 x Phoenix Male Connectors (3.5 mm, 3 Pins)
- 2 x Mounting Ears (with Screws)
- 1 x User Manual
- Try resetting both the encoder and the decoder.
- Set the source resolution to 1080P to check if it helps.
- Try connecting the source to the display device directly, without using the encoder/decoder. Then check if there is any video output.
- Try resetting both the encoders and the decoders.
- Check the devices’ IP address information. Ensure the PC/mobile device running the VDirector and all the encoders/decoders are in the same LAN.
- Ensure the broadcast function of both the wireless router and the Ethernet switch is not disabled.
- It is recommended to use a Gigabit Ethernet switch.
- Please note that the more codecs you add to the network, the greater network bandwidth is required.
- It is recommended to separate the codecs’ local area network from your home network, especially when you need to add a large number of codecs.
- Check if the connection method of the RS232 cable between the codecs and the control/controlled device is correct. It should be “TX-RX, RX-TX, GND-GND”.
- Please note that the default baud rate of the device is “115200”.
- Perform an RS232 loopback test to see if the RS232 pass-through function can work normally.
- Try connecting the control device and the controlled device directly without using the codecs. Then check if the RS232 connection works.
- Set the input source’s audio format to PCM.
- Try connecting the source to the display device directly via an HDMI cable. Then check if there is any audio output.
- Try connecting the encoder to the decoder directly, without using the Ethernet switch. Then check if the problem is solved.
- If this problem occurs only when the codecs are connected to the Ethernet switch, it is probably caused by network packet loss.
- Check the network connection. Try using the Ethernet switch with strong processing power as the hub device. Please don’t use the wireless router as the hub device of the whole network.
- Check if the trunk bandwidth is sufficient. There should be no more than 50 streams for 1G trunk connection.
- Try using a new Ethernet switch with stronger processing capability, or connecting less codecs to the Ethernet switch. Thus, some ports can be reserved to reduce the work load.
- Check if this problem is caused by some ports or the poor quality of the corresponding Cat cables. Swap the Cat cables for these ports to check.
- If there are other applications on the same network, try removing them to avoid mutual influence.
You May Also Like
Comparison Chart of Related Products
|Supported Video Resolution||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:2:0 8bit), [email protected] 4:4:4, 1080p @60Hz||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected] (4:4:4 8bit), [email protected] (4:2:0 10bit), [email protected], 3D||[email protected]|
|Transmission Range||1m/2m/3m||164ft (50m): 1080P. 115ft (35m): UHD [email protected] 44:4||230ft (70m): 1080P. 130ft (40m): UHD [email protected] 4:4:4||230ft (70m): 1080P. 130ft (40m): UHD [email protected] 4:4:4||330ft (100m): 1080P. 330ft (100m): UHD [email protected] 4:2:0||330ft (100m): 1080P. 330ft (100m): UHD [email protected] 44:4||1000ft(300m):4K & 1080P||394ft(120m): 1080P|
|POE/PoC||/||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||Bi-Direction||No||Can be powered by PoE switch|
|Router/Ethernet Switch Compatibility||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||Yes|
One-Stop AV Product and Solution provider
Strong R&D team and own manufacturing base. Able to provide full services of bulk orders and OEM/ODM Business.
Fully Certified Company
CE, FCC, ROSH, ISO9001, National Hi-tech Enterprise, Double Soft Certification Enterprise. Quality assured.
Sound Quality Management System
We believe quality control starts at the beginning. We paid highly attention on product design, R&D testing and trial production before any bulk productions.